Accident victims, lend us your attention! We are here to tell you that your pain and suffering deserve to be fully accounted for. A personal injury accident in the State of Florida must be handled with the utmost urgency and care. To do so, you must correctly file an injury claim that details your injuries, financial losses, and other underlying stressors deriving from the original accident.
The real question is, can you do all of that on your own? We’ll keep it simple for you: you won’t be able to. This is because personal injury claims require sufficient legal expertise to tackle their respective complexities. Things like gathering evidence, requesting paperwork, negotiation exchanges, and dealing with the insurance companies are all aspects that need to be addressed by a legal professional.
You see, personal injury compensation is something that is given to all accident victims in hopes of alleviating their pain and suffering. With the help of a South Florida personal injury lawyer, this will surely happen. However, the first step at hand is to actually understand why legal expertise is absolutely paramount in your current delicate situation.
Sit back, relax and join us for the ride! We will talk about the legal parameters of two common injury accidents, and how exactly a Florida accident lawyer will work for your success. Let’s begin!
Common Personal Injury Accidents in Florida
We’re quite sure that 50% of our readers today have been the victims of an automobile collision. These notoriously common personal injury accidents are mostly promulgated by the lack of responsibility of our own Floridian drivers. That’s right, most of these crashes could be avoided.
When an accident victim suffers a collision caused by another party, there is a complete disregard for those mentioned rules but more importantly the well-being of fellow drivers. One can even say that these acts are plainly selfish and violate a driver’s duty of care on the road.
However, car accidents do follow a legal standard that if followed correctly will prove fault against those truly responsible. Culpability will be given to those who commit the following negligent acts:
- Driving under the influence,
- Emotional driving,
- Actions with ill-intent.
In order to prove these acts, a full-blown investigation will be carried out by the local authorities. However, you must seek the services of an accident lawyer if you wish to attain personal injury compensation. The reason for this is because there are times when the original crash report from the police can result in mistakes or false information.
However, your own injury lawyer will be able to carry out their own investigation of the facts. Any misinformation within the accident report will be corrected after they gather ample evidence of the crash, proof of injuries, and eyewitness accounts.
Let’s now talk about the always notorious slip and fall accidents. If this grave incident has already happened to you, you will be able to relate to the fact that your fall was completely out of the blue. Because they are so unexpected, accident victims are thus unable to brace themselves for impact.
Legally speaking, trip and fall accidents fall under the category of premises liability claims. This means that all property owners are responsible for any damages arising out of an injury on that person or entity’s property.
In Florida, property owners must make an effort to maintain a safe environment. To prove negligence, it must be affirmed that employees, owners, or managers failed to fix, correct, or prevent hazardous conditions that posed a threat to anybody within the establishment.
Some of the following hazardous conditions often reported in accident claim are the following:
- Failure to warn about potential hazards,
- Slippery floors,
- Poor lighting,
- Cracked flooring.
The Advantages of a Legal Expertise for Your Case
As we mentioned before, the smartest decision you can make is to seek the services of an accident lawyer. With legal counsel on your side, you will automatically maximize your chances of attaining personal injury compensation. However, we’d like to delve into more specific benefits.
- For starters, your accident attorney will make sure to add value to your injuries. This means that your pain and suffering will be accurately represented and framed onto your total monetary settlement.
- Secondly, your Florida injury lawyer will act as your voice throughout the negotiation stage of your injury case. Sadly, acting alone could seriously hurt your claim when it is time to deal with the at-fault party’s insurance representatives.
In that regard, these companies will try to take advantage of your solitary state and undermine your demands. However, with the help of an accident attorney, they will repel their schemes and make sure that you get paid what you deserve.
- Accident attorneys in Florida will make sure that no stone is left unturned through the investigation of your accident claim. These legal professionals have the ability to request toxicology reports, eyewitness accounts, street camera footage, and have connections with field experts in relation to similar accidents. This will facilitate a robust and factual injury claim.
- Lastly, if the rivaling insurance companies fail to comply with a fair settlement, your injury lawyer will have the ability to pursue litigation in your favor. The truth of the matter is that these accident cases are always ruled in favor of the accident victim once they are brought to a jury.
You Won’t Regret Legal Expertise
Well, there you have it. The facts have been placed at your feet. By now, you know that the only way to obtain fair personal injury compensation is with the help of a personal injury attorney in Florida. Remember, you have every right to have your rights respected and validated. Let an accident attorney deliver you the justice you seek. Contact one now!